<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Saturday, May 31, 2008 ' 7:52 PM Y



*clap, kiss, bang!*

LOL!!!!!
Ok... So i thought that this weekend i won't be meeting BF.
So i pulled a looooong face at home..
Emo-ing of course! Course can't hug BF to slp!
But today... While i was home watching kids central.
And exploring my house area...
FINALLY I FOUND OTHER KOPITIAM NEAR HSE!!!
And of course the food at Blk 112 is nicer den my hse de.
And THERE'S 7-11!!! So near my house!!!
And there's also a bakery shop. *smiles*
Of course i bought bread home.
Happy~!~! And this will be the 2nd time that i go out alone.
XS must learn to be independant..
And when i got home.. Eating lunch..
Watching CH U, BF sms me.
Yeah~ Can meet le.. *hug hug time!*
I LOVE TO HUG BF! He's so warm...
Like my blanket.. =)))))
Oh well, i forgotten to bring my BZF book home to study.
BAD!! Anyway, i got 97/100 for my Accounts CA1 test.
=))) Guess i didn't disappoint anyone now.
Except for my sisters.. We seem.. Seperated now...
Not in contact since the last quarrel during midnight.
Which was last week? or 2 weeks ago?
Over some stupid matter...
Which i swear i didn't hear wrongly from 2nd sis.
Oh well... Everything is always my fault.
I'll always be evil in their eyes..
There's nothing that i can do?
Hais.... Anyway..
Ytd me and my friends went to popular

We were reading up our chinese name de meaning.
Mine is all in the auspicious catagory...
But.. I dun even feel so..

That's what my friends said so too. T.T
I miss my mummy so badly...
If only she will visit me..
In my dreams.
p.s: mummy, i miss you..
i wanna show someone to you.
He's Ian Ang, my BF.
He dotes on me alot, ALOT!
Mummy... Can you see my blog?
I miss you terribly.
I miss the times when i slp beside you.
I miss the times you bring me out to eat.
I miss your cooking.
I miss home food.
I miss every moment i use to share with u.
And I miss BLK 720 at Tamp.
Where all our happy memories are...
I miss you mummy..
I hate being alone at home.
I hate it..


*i'll live on for BF. =)) *

*i still am harbouring...
The thought for death.
XS screw my mind!*

Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D