<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Monday, July 28, 2008 ' 11:22 AM Y



Hectic hectic hectic.. 100 over photos to load. OMTIAN!!!!!!!
But i'm not gonna load all la. I'll go crazy!!!!!!

FRI

Met up with Kai. But first, went to pass BF my hse key.
Cos he and QIQI jie wanna mahjong..
Was late.. So kai went home to bath and stuff before meeting me at the MRT.
He was LATE~! So i waited like an idiot at the control station. =S
Bus-ed to JOJO's workplace...
Was suppose to surprise her. But fail-ed.. I can't help laughing like mad.
Was chatting chatting.. Till JOJO's manager keep staring at her.
So Kai and I decided to head for dinner first..
Ate KFC and talk alot of crap..
After dinner sa Daryll standing outside the mall smoking.
So Kai and I accompanied him.. So long nv meet him le.
He look more haggard.. Think he have been smoking too much. LOL!
Well.. Kai and I headed down to Ronnie's pub first.
As Kenny kor and his GF (Emily) reach-ed le.
Kai and I waited for a cab for half an hr!!! Like WTH!
And those cabbies still complain of poor income. *pui*
Walk-ed and walk-ed till finally!! A cab stop infront of us.
A guy came out, we enter.. Notice something drop..
So i ask Kai to chase after the guy. It's some army badge thingy.
Forgotten.. If lost need go to the Kranji jail. =S Scary..
And we saved that guy life man!!! XDD We did a good deed. GD!! GD!!
Reach boat quay.. Went into Ronnie's pub awhile and i went to find Yans and jordan..
Well.. They are at another pub named ' WILD'.. Which is.. -.-!!
NOT WILD LEH!!! Like so bored... So went over to Ronnie's pub agn.
Sang alot of songs.. Surprise Yifan kor with a happy bdae song.
He keep saying SHY LA~!~! LMAO!!! SO FUNNY LA!
And then.. I got bullied.. Was made to drink martell with warm water.
EEW!!!! The taste is so so so disgusting!! Made my mouth so dry.
KAO!!!!! SO *PUI*!!!!!
Drink, drank, not drunk. RED FACE!!! Like baboon backside.
Hahahas.. Cause keep drink and drink and drink. And sing and sing and sing....
About 2+ took cab home. Sab pay for my cabfare home. TY~
Well Sab, Yans and Daniel went to find Sab's friend at Gay pub.
I keep refusing to go.. Cause.. SO WEIRD!!!!!
Mayb i next time den pei u all go see see.. KPO next time. LOL!
Reach-ed home.. Wanted to sleep.. But....
MAHJONG LACK ONE LEG!!! I WAS MADE TO MAHJONG!
I was seriously already half-dead.. And i gotta go sentosa the next morning.
And at 10a.m ok!!! Bo bian.. Played half-heartedly and scolding BF at the same time.
I keep saying i want to slp~ U la!!! LOL!!
Can't blame me.. When i do not have enough rest i'll keep swearing non-stop.
=X They must bear with my bad temper. Hahahahas...

SAT

Slept at 6a.m.. Woke up at 10a.m.. Prepared and went to meet steph and Harry.
2 of steph friends came along.. We went to sentosa and volleyball..
But i was seriously damn shag.. want to die the symptoms.
Leon came at noon.. And he used the volleyball to hit my back. -.-!!!!
SI AH PA!!!!! ROAR!!!! Went into the water.. Kena bite by seabug!!
How suay cld i get???? Went to the medic and apply some med.
Spray type de med.. Dunno wad's that. But it's liquid form.
Leaved to dry.. Bath-ed and headed home..
Saw BF at the gate.. As i told him i'll be home at 4.20p.m.
He was like GF! Where did u go??? (I reached home at 5p.m.)
So i was like the shuttle bus slow leh. Not my fault. LOL!!
BF went home at 530. As he's gonna go Ricky's place for mahjong agn.
-.-!!! SIAO ONE LO!! EVERY WEEKEND MAHJONG!!!!
BF UH!!! U MAD MAN!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Eat, bath.. Wanted to slp but.. I promised to go to Joses bdae.
So i bo bian. Rest my eye for 10mins and i had to prepare to go out agn!!
Took cab to pick Harry up at the bus-stop and headed to Joses hse at Hiag road.
Greeted many people.. Half-dead tone ok!
Took Ivan PSP and play DJ MAX like mad.. Cos i rather dun talk..
As i was tired and moody.. Open mouth = scold pp. LOL!
So i kept quiet most of the time.
Bout 9+ went to take mrt home.. Home and tired and shag so i BOOM!
Fell aslp at 11. Got work next day so.... Zzz....

SUN

HALF DEAD AT WORK LIAO!!!
Get to know a new friend at work.
She's called qing mei.. Or is it Ching??
I suck at chinese name. Pardon me~~~
She's older den me by a yr.. Hahahas...
Chatted and stuff... And of cause talk-ed alot!!
Den walk to the mrt with her.. But before that went toilet.
I wore my kuku specs to work. And then i told her i dun like pp looking at my face.
She was like WHY???
Me: I dunno.. I just hate it.
She: take of ur specs see..
Me: ehs... ok?
*takes of*
She: ehs! U look so pretty lo.. Why cover ur face?
Me: Dunno leh. PP look at my face i feel weird weird de.
She: haiyo.. u musn't cover ur face. So pretty lo.
Me: *speechless* Hahahas...
Reach home.. Watch Incredible tales and Pushing daisy and off to bed i go~~~
Lalalalalas....

p.s: pics for sentosa and
joses bdae to be uploaded
when pics received!!!
Which is i dunno when..



TODAY

Will be meeting Sebas for dinner.
That brother of mine. Tsk tsk..
Act guai today sias! Go extra lessons.
GD GD~~~

Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D