<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Sunday, July 13, 2008 ' 11:17 AM Y



TODAY
Happy Birthday DADDY AND SHERYL!!!




FRI MIDNIGHT


OH well... It's my babe bdae!!!
Anyway.. I CRASHED dada's lecture on last FRIDAY!
Call me mad man! But.. Her lecture was like *Yawns*
Went back to secondary school to get my testimonial.
Took (Diana)Babe and Shi Hai testimonial too..
Played in school with Larlene and dada.
Go disturb teacher and stuff. Hehehes..
And my lit teacher still rmb the nickname he gave me.
Beancurd Girl. -.-! And suay was my choir teacher was there!
And he was like early know last time always buy beancurd to practice.
Den u'll go to CCA always. LIKE OMFG!!!
Erm.. Was suppose to pool with sister aka Guo Harn before we go to the chalet.
But..... He forgotten he got project to settle. How forgetful!
Hur hur.. Sister u still owe me a game man! U're soo dead!!
Well... Ran ard 3 chalet on that day. Stress...
Max was celebrating his bdae on that day too.
Jasmine cousin open chalet.. So we were like running everywhere!!
But i felt reeeeeeal bad! I mean it.. Cos we were like suppose to accompany Diana.
It's her bdae ya know? Hais... And we keep staying at Max side.
DADA! U LA! ASK U GO DOWAN! LOL! =D
Drink, drank, still not drunk. LOL!!!
1 Jim Beam and 1 Jack Daniel's..
ALL MINE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAS~!~!~!
Breezer peach for babe. She can't hold her alcohol.
ROFL!!!

Dance on the table, do mime actions with Cathy.
Crap... And she's trying to imitate my dance moves.
HAHAHAHAHAHAS~!~!
Ard 3+ went over to Max side to eat.. All hungry la. LOL!
And den hearts told me and the gang that Max friends ask whether
I and Cathy going over to eat anot?
And when told yes they quickly go and cook for both of us.
OK! FUNNY UHS?! I'm soooo not interested in them. =D
Well.. Cathy went to polka with the guys.. Losers get to drink.
Hahas.. But i didn't went to play with em.
Not interested.. I rather play with my sister.. =D
When i was playing polka with bii.. The guys keep standing behind me.
-.-!!! OMFG LA!!! Kinda irritated. Hmmms...
Ok.. So also kinda pissed the next morning...
That 4 knows wad happen la. HUR HUR! make me real angry!
Dowan say their name out. Lalalalas...
I almost blow my top on them!! But i decided not to.
Waste my energy.. Made me wait for 2 hrs.. And i'm freaking shag ya know?

SAT
Bf, Ricky, Jason, Justin, qiqi and Ziona jie came over to my hse mahjong.
Oh well.. Funny thing was Ziona keep rubbing my hand.
And cos the rooster always stick to me.
I keep calling it, yeah and it went over to Ziona jie side.
HAHAHAHAS!!!
Well... Saw how they all play.. SO FIERCE LA!!!
Keep make big tiles.. SCARY!!!! Luckily not i playing.
But if i play they sure cry.. I always 1 tai or 2 tai i hu.
Hahahas.. Sure make them angry de... =p


NIGHT

Went to celebrate dad's bdae at Simpang Bedok..
Well.. BF and I were early.. Saw daddy badminton friends.
So long didn't play badminton with daddy le. Hmmms...
And so long didn't see him le.. Bout a yr plus??
Well.. Baby stepsister was sick.. So was brought to the doctor first.
BF and I waited for family bout 1hr 30mins?!!!!
LOL!!! But we weren't pek chek la..
We walk ard shop n save for half an hr.
Chatted for the next 1 hr. Hmmms.. See.. We manage to kill time!
Hahahahas... We were talking about the 3 kingdoms. LOL!
So when whole family arrived.. There's a total of 13 pp.
ROFL!!! My dad, stepmum, stepsis and stepbro, 2 sister, ah ma, jiefu, ivan kor, Baby Hao Zheng and BF + me.
OK!!! So food involve... Rice, vegetable, fish, pork and den...
3 big crab bee hoon!!! WOOO~!~!~! Actually BF was real nervous..
This is the first time he met my dad. He was literally nrevous,
didn't eat much.. Was panicking. Hahahas... So i keep putting food on his plate.
He's too shy to eat much.. BF is a big eater too!!
Worse was.. I hate fish, he hates it too. But.. I wasn't ask to eat it.
Hahahas.. My dad ask him to eat.. So he bo bian......
Den da jie and jiefu ka jiao!! Say BF and I 2 yrs ltr can married le.
Like siao!! Income not stable yet la!! Although i wish to marry early. X)
=pPp And on that night.. I was so fortunate... I got my dad and BF to peel crab for me.
YUMMY!! And at the end of the dinner BF wanted to pay for the meal to treat my dad.
But daddy keep refusing.. Dots... BF was like blur.. Dunno wad to do.
Hahahas.. While we were bidding gdbye to my dad and stepmum.
Dad shouted to BF: ' You better take gd care of my daughter uh! And make sure she study! She's in your hands now..'..
Hahahahas.. BF was like BIG RELIEF!!! Hahahahas... He was like so happy.
Hahahas.. Cause at first daddy oppose to us being tgt..
But pls.. Like I care.. I wanna stick stick stick with BF forever.. =))
Finally got daddy consent!! Yipeeeeeee~!~!~!
Den Ah Hee Uncle also came to disturb..
He told BF 'hand must hold tighter!'
And BF literally grab my hand till so hard.. Hahahas..
He's so cute la!! Aww... Love BF.. Love and warmth i felt from him. =))
Took cab home with Ivan kor as he's heading to ECP.
While BF took cab home alone. Hahahas...
But he still reach home earlier den me. O.O!!!
Well.. I can't wait to see BF on tues again. =))))
OH!!! And i help Er jie to lie to daddy. Aww aww...
p.s: what a day!!!!


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D