<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Wednesday, August 13, 2008 ' 10:12 AM Y
























































How much more crappier cld my day get?
I don't really know. It seems like my class is missing out alot of OFA lesson.
And exams are near. WHAT IS Teacher DOING???
I really feel like screaming out now.
Andrew keep claiming that i look like i'm crying EVERYDAY!
SO KUA ZHANG! Do i??? ASS!!


And den again, due to past conflicts with one of my bestie brother.
He hated me like hell. Which is i don't know it's over wad matter.
He say that i only listen to my BF all the time.
But if u all ask my Bf. All he will say is that.
I one ear in another ear out. And now i'm being labelled a BIMBO by bf.
So cool uh?!!!! Hahahas... Ok BF is a HIMBO!! Hahahahas..
Ok oh well.. I don't know what had i done wrong in the past.
But i'm trying to salvage this friendship now.
No matter what, i miss working with ah boy during hols.
But he claimed i used him. Which i didn't. I seriously didn't.
He's a bro for 4 yrs!! Freaking 4 yrs ok?
And i know he's over-sensitive in brother and sisterhood.
It's bad enough when he and CS quarrel in the past.
I tried to help.. But i dunno wad to do. I'm bad at reconciliation.
Trust me. My use of words are always labelled redundant and of no use!
And den again, i still don't understand why i got stab in the back by him?
I'm seriously confuse. He goes ard asking pp do they hate me and stuff.
It's like a dagger piercing through my heart.
I'm really glad that i still have Sebas and CS still being with me.
CS have been my ah di for 8 yrs! And Sebas 1 yr plus and going on.
So cool right? But i meet Sebas more den CS.
CS busy paktor-ing with Pamela ma. Hahas..
And that 2 monkey brother of mine love being emo punk. LOL!
Seriously.. If there's ever a chance..
I wish to rewind time and correct all my mistakes.
Lots of pp keep telling me that i'm smart but lazy.
I know i'm freaking rebellious during secondary school days.
But wad to do? I was facing problems at home. Thus i keep going out late at night.
Pubbing, clubbing.. No one really cared if i went home last time.
Not a call, not a sms. I turn rebellious. I indulge in many night life.
But now. I'm seriously sick of it already!! Although i still love to drink. =x
Quitted smoking as.. Kena scold by sis and BF!! Although i only smoke twice.
And not studying hard. Only did so at the last 3mths before O's.
At least my science got a D rather den F hor!
I always always get FFFFF!!!!
Crap~~ Ok.. I'm so freaking sad now. Don't wish to go on. __
If there's ever a chance to go out with Royston. I wanna hear wad he has to say.
Rather den being enemies. But i know even if we became back to sis and bro.
It won't be wad we use to be like. He's totally silent type now.
Not the cheerful boy i use to know during Sec2.
But mayb we stay off as hi, bye friends it's better.
He hates me to the core now! OMFG!










P.S: Kuku file bought.
Next i wanna buy pig towel!
It's so cute. And for me to use la.
And den.. I gotta start saving up now.
For my Uni fees.
Doubt dad will pay for me.
*rolls eye*













Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D