<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Tuesday, August 26, 2008 ' 10:17 AM Y




Ok.. First he claim that he wun bother about me.
He claims that i'm immature. and den guess wad?
He broke his word by posting this!


DEH! U speak as if u know my sec school and family life.
Or my friends. MAMPOS LA!
Do you know i did not went to school much in sec life?
Like 1 time everyweek only? I was a rebel. Do u know?
Do you know my teachers all called me damn smart, just typical lazy.
Do u know even my principal, om and dm dote on me damn much?
Do u know i didn't even study for all my secondary school test?
HELLO~ I'm still in express doofus~ Despite me not studying.
I'm just plainly rebellious and not wanting to hit my books back then,DUMMY!
Do u know my mum passed away when i was 9?
Do u know i have a stepmum and she dotes on me?
Do u know my dad, and 2 sisters dote on my like fuck?
Do u know i have lots of gd friends to pour my heart out to?
I have like thousands of friends ok. Want to check my hp list?
And to tell u another thing. I'm usually quiet.
All my friends started talking to me first. They're my true friends.
I don't talk to pp first. As i don't wish to mix into the wrong company agn.
Me not having a complete family? So what if i stay alone?
Not happy uh? I like to stay alone leh. My dad allows ok.
NOT HAPPY TELL MY DAD LA!
Whole class support u? OH!! Ok show me the list then will i believe u.
U self claim that u won. Oh pls. I'm not as immature as u.
I don't need the whole class to back me up.
I just need true friends to stand beside me.
I don't go ard the whole class and tell pp. "HEY! I argued with FIAN!"
But u? Ah.. Only a weakling will do so. =))
I'm not a weakling. But you are. Oh well. Can't blame it.
You're a sissy. HAH!
OH! And at least my mum born me into a perfect family too.
And i ain't GAY! And i know my mum loves me alot. =))
My dad too. He dote on me the most among me and my sisters.
You might have though that.
OH! Denise lives alone. She ain't got a perfect family! HAHAHAHAS~"
But i'm sry.. You're stupid then. My family dote on me. =))
Just that my elder sis is married.
I'll be living with my 2nd sis soon in OCT.
My stepmum is gonna open a shop this fri. I'm gonna go support her.
See.. I have a perfect family! Only you didn't knew.
So if u don't know anything about my life.
Pls do not implicit it into ur own self-assumption post. =))
And lastly. I HAVE A SUPER UBER DOTING BF!
AND I LOVE HIM LOTS! MUACKS IAN! =))

Another bad word of my family.
I'm sry. I'm gonna throw the chair at u. i mean it.
You won't know how vicious and fierce i can be. =))

Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D