<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Thursday, October 09, 2008 ' 6:10 PM Y



Aries love compliments and tend to gravitate towards unrestricted, lively people.
(=DDD hehes.. of course. Who doesnt love compliment?)
They are outgoing and active.
(Not so active la. P.E den hyper active.)
If you plan a date with an Aries, be prepared to stay out late and have some fun, as they are filled with energy and love excitement.
(I love to stay out late! Obvious. But i also love to stay home and slp late.)
Generally, they like to think of themselves as intellectuals, therefore the best way to excite an Aries is to approach them on a intellectual level.
(If you are a stupid childish person don't argue with me. Course u cant win me. DOOFUS! =D)
They are aggressive and passionate.
(YA YA YA!)
However, be forewarned that an Aries has a tendency to be jealous and when in love wants quite a bit of your time, if not all of it.
(Hehehes.. Damn true la. LOL!)
They love to be asked for their advice and will give you as much time, guidance, and sympathy that you need.
(I'm always giving pp advice.. =.=! )
Their advice is usually given straightforwardly and without hesitation.
(YA! So true! I don't think. I just speak what is on my mind.)
Although they are frank and candid, an Aries will gladly share their opinions with you.
( =D Hehes.. I share most of my opinions with les and Diana. )
An absolute definite way to end a relationship with an Aries is to start dictating or even more so, dominating them. They hate it.
(Obviously hate it. Who doesnt? I hate wishy washy breakups. And silent break! SO IMMATURE! )
In addition, never give them orders.
Not only do they not take orders well, but most likely they wont even listen.
( =x Hehehes.. Alot of pp experience this before. one ear in one ear out. Most piss de is BF!
Cause i tend not to pay attention to what he's saying. And he'll start nagging agn. Hahahas..)
Known to be independent, the Aries will be a trustworthy, loyal and exciting partner.
(I'm not so independent la. Still learning so. Maybe course i live alone? Yeah.. Maybe i'm independent now. =) I'm very trustworthy, loyal and exciting ok! Trust me. I'll keep all your secret. Course i tend to forget about your secret too. LOL! )

This hororscope.
Is saying about BF too..
HEHEHEHES!
But he's smarter den me. =S

Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D