<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Thursday, October 16, 2008 ' 3:57 PM Y



Ok.. So ytd the freaking rain refuse to let me get my tan yet.
So yeah.. Still pale as ever. -.-!!
I wonder why.. Whenever BF and I wanna go tan and swim.
It'll start raining!!! Is it because heaven wants me to be pale>
GOSH!!!!!!!! EVIL!!!!!!!!


Ok today school.. Met with a very funny 'incident'.
There's this guy who was in the hip hop cca.. I quitted hip hop. =/
And den he went over to nanny, they are both friends la.


The Guy: Ehs.. Lai lai lai..(Talking to nanny)
Nanny: what? you want her number uh?(Refering to me) She attached le la. Give up.
ME: *BUSY PLAYING BOMBERMAN ON PSP!!
The guy: No la.. Is my friend want her no. I help him ask. Can anot?
Nanny: She won't agree de lo. She's attached la. Ask your friend give up.
ME: *STILL VERY OBSESSED WITH KILLING THE BOSS STAGE*
The guy: Ehs.. My friend can get your no ma?(talking to me)
ME: *ignoring* too obsessed with my game le.*
The guy: Can ma? Can ma?
Stacy: She attached le la.. Give up.
Me: ya. give up. I won't give.
My mind (Even thou we were once in the same cca. I won't give. HAH!)


OK LMAO!! Such a funny thing... What a funny friend he have.
Ask him to take for him. =.= gutless guys.. LMAO!!
And and.. I'm sticking to my BF ONLY!
MY MR IAN ANG~ MUAHAHAHAHAS~~~
And den... Today the 3 kukus start calling me toilet girl. KAO!
Cause i keep drinking water. As most pp know i'm a water tank.
And fan tong! LOL! So i keep refilling my water bottle.
Drink and drink and refill and etc...
=/ So i keep running to the toilet. Hahahas..
GOSH! I hate the name toilet girl. Sounds so.. =.=
And freak.. Waited 3 hrs for nth today..
Stupid tourism teacher last min tell us no lesson.
WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Waste my time in the library.



Ok.. Seriously overdue pictures with da jie and er jie..
Friends picture taken this mth.







I'm so in love.
Sheeshh.. So cheesy.. Still..
I love Ian Ang.. X)
And of course LES & BABE!
=DDDDDD

Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D