<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Saturday, January 31, 2009 ' 12:47 AM Y



At Sebas house now.
YES BAI NIAN!
Hahahas.. His mum cook.
CS, Kristie, Hui Xian and I were invited. =D
Oooo... His dog is so cute. muahahas.. never take a picture of her thou.
LMAAO!!!
ok.. seriously, wii is so FUN! XDDDDDD
But play till arm aching uh..
Played guitar hero and another game is crazy bunny!
Or so i think that's the title. =/
Was playing crazy bunny with his mum and lil bro.
Hahahahas.. SO FUN~ And i'm in love with his bathroom leh!!
SO CHIO! X))))))))) I WANT!!! LMAO!
But sebas room. MESSY!!!! Gonna ton today at his hse with CS.
So long never meet up with them le. MUAHAHAHAS~
Gonna go supper ltr. =p
Well.. This year goat fan tai sui.
Yes! Many bad things happen.
Today daddy called, he cried so did I.
Sometimes i wonder, why must money solve everything?
Guess i better start saving money le. For my future.
And hope that kai wen faster grow older so that papa can divorce the bitch.
Pray kai wen will be sensible when she grows up.
Papa said many things to me today, we argued, we shouted at each other.
Sorry papa, i just hate it when you raise your voice at me.
I just hate it when you said bout tai sui and suffering.
I have already suffer since the age of 9.
What's another few more years of suffering? Nothing.
I will bear with it for now. For now.. =(
Miserable life for so so so long. I want a family that consist of papa and jie they all only.
Not that bitch, not her. Daddy don't love her le. No he don't.
Papa, don't cry. =(( I know you're suffering too.
Sorry that i said all those ignorant words bout die then die.
But sometimes i really can't take it anymore. I'm so so depress now.
I don't know how to tell Bf or Jie about this. Don't know how to phrase it.
I just wish to be kept happy for now. For now..
Papa nagging, ah ma nagging. everyone nagging. i hate it.
Thanks bros for cheering me up. TY. =)
CS and Sebas.
Can't help laughing at sebas hair whole day. LOL!


Oops.. bad take of CS.


And he said: Thanks uh. LOL!



I'm bored!!! Yes wearing my specs.
Cried till eye so red and sore.
Can't wear my contact lens le. =((




Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D