<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Monday, January 05, 2009 ' 10:02 PM Y



DO ME A FAVOR HUMANS!
CLICK ON THE NOKIA ADVERTISEMENT!
THKS A MILLION! =)





HEY THERE HUMANS OF THE WORLD!
Alright so i haven been updating my blog.
I'm busy with work at SG MINT!
Come support and buy their coins, figurine or whatever. ;)
I love the small golden ox figurine!
Bought it for my baby niece who is gonna be born soon. =D
Bought it at $9 when the actual price was $38. LOL!
Such a steal. HEHEHEHE~ Gold plated ox. WOO~ Cute..
Will snap a pic of it when i'm seriously free...

Pictures for 01JAN'09
BF and I in the cab to Hong Sheng's hse.
Sry uh. My hp cam lousy. LOL!
I cut away Bf face. =/


This is MONKEY!
The dog that i was talking about.
Looks like a soft toy right? SO CUTE!!!!
-FAINTS-

Hong Sheng's kitchen toilet is nice~
Glass door. SO CHIO~ And the mirror is woo~ NICE~


MONKEY~ MONKEY~
SO CUTE~ see how it slps and lie beside me on the sofa. =)
AWW~~ LOVE MONKEY~

Working at Suntec. And when the girls are in the toilet we go..
*SNAP*



And when we are so busy and hungey we gotta do this.
HIDE AND EAT! HAHAHAHAS~

This lil baby is so cute!
She was the centre of attraction ytd. =)
CUTE BABY~

They tried to took my picture.
BUT TOO BAD! I hide my face and took theirs instead. =)
ME = SMARTY!
THEY = FUNNY HUMANS WHO GOT CAUGHT BY ME. XD
They are so fun to talk to and disturb. LOL!

And when there is insufficient stools.
We sit on the box. LOL!

While at work. I snap a picture.
SRY I LOOK FUGLY! =D


BYE HUMANS~ CYA TILL WHEN I'M BUSY~
WILL MISS MY BLOG BLOG BLOG~



MUACKS! eew.. i feel mad kissing my blog. hahahas...
I HATE BF TODAY!
ALL HE DOES IS FS AND NOT REPLYING MOST OF MY SMS! =/
i lied about hating him. hehes.. he's my darling boy. =)







Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D