<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Tuesday, January 20, 2009 ' 1:12 PM Y




I'm disgusted at how some parents could just not spare a thought for their kids and divorce.
Leaving them in utter disappointment.
At times i'm also disgusted to be nag at umpteen times.
LIKE HELL!!!
And worse off to mention that humans secretly taking a sneak picture.
Which is so disgusting and the lowest of the lowest!
YES! I'm ranting like a fishing mad bitch dog again.
And yelling at random humans who do such disgusting actions.
I don't think i can ever trust that bitch ah yi. I guess?
Afterall this is the 3rd time i have been chase out by her!
And i can't sleep well this few days.
Keep hallucinating that i see her and my dad. -.-!
I'm being haunted. Getting restless day by day.
And then some morons assume that i retaliated back at her so i got chase out.
Someone mainly name 'her'. That girl whoever accuse me knows it well herself ok!
And wth.. Firstly, she did not contact me after we quarrel.
And den now she says that i'm choosing a 2 weeks friend over her!
HELLO~ Cause after we argue the 2 weeks friend sms-ed me first.
YOU?! Happily enjoying your life with your poly friends.
YEAH~ Assume you and I never known each other for 5yrs.
Pretend that we are strangers then. YES I DON'T EFFING CARE!
Yes.. I don't cherish friendship. I shldn't have one eh?
Yes! I have an attitude that is worst of than any other bitch.
I yell as and when i like. I'M ME! even if alot of humans in this world hates me.
I DON'T CARE! I'm used to being alone anyway.
I'm used to solitude. I can be as depressed as I want.
I can be as strong too. SO WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG?!
Nowadays humans are all so demanding.
You can't do this, you can't do that.
You gotta do this, you gotta do that!
PROMISES?! HELLO~ I'm not gonna make any!
__ Not ever again! Promises are crap and shit. HELL YES!
Guess those shopping yesterday made me happy.
And i guess now i'm feeling unhappy again, i don't know what to do.
Can't shop le. Zzz...
And now.. I'm prepare for that stupid op in feb or maybe march.
Gotta consult the doctor on 12Feb.
And gotta rush to Chloe's 1st mth celebration.
p.s: now then i realized that news on tv and news on papers are not related.
DUMB ME!
and yet again.
i made many humans unhappy.
i never fail to thou. -.-!
shit those thoughts.
mentally raped!

I still love my kukus. =)


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D