<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Tuesday, April 28, 2009 ' 3:47 PM Y



Cook-ed spaghetti with my two cousins ytd.
And hahahahas! Can you believe that we took an hr to cook finish!!!
And when i was slicing away at the onions and garlics.
I can feel tears at the brim of my eye!
The onion stings!! First time i got sting by the odour.
OH WELL~ At least we did had a nice meal.
We even added mozerella cheese to our spaghetti! SWT~
Cheese is definitely loved! Not to mention cheese hotdog!
A bite and ooze~ Out comes the mama mia cheese~!
SLURPS! In love with cheese always always!
Chatted with auntie and help peel the carrot dead skin out. LOL!
Pluck veges.. Talk talk talk..
Now i know that my own ah ma is so evil!
Kinda regret treating ah ma so gd.
I'm gonna stop running errands for her.
She's just so money-minded! Which she keep claiming that she doesn't bother bout money matters.
But whenever she complains to me when i stay with her.
Her issue is always about MONEY! Like always!
And now i know the reason why she doesn't want me to live with her.
It's because she says that she don't have the money to afford me.
Like hey! I did not ask her for money! She gave it to me.
I decline she push-ed! And now WOOLAH~ She complains to my auntie.
GREAAATTTT!!! Thks auntie for letting me know so so many things.
And hey! Finally at night when i'm home.
I won't be alone anymore. No more. =)
I have my cousins and auntie with me.
Finally not alone facing the four walls or tv or com.
GEEZ~!! HAPPY LA MONKEY~ Hahahahas...
In addition, i'm closer to Baby now. =))
And happy 2mths darling on 26/04/09
And Baby kinda forgotten bout it.
Although he rmb it on 25/04 but forgotten it as all he can rmb is.
ME MOVING TO TAMP! Hahahahas...
But nevertheless, we went to eat snowice!
SLURPS! I love katong snowice. GIMME MORE!
And congrats! I have slim down like FINALLY!! =D
NO MORE FATTY TUMMY!
BYE BYE THOSE TUMMY RINGS!
I'm SLIM AGAIN! But i need some boobies. =S

Love is the master key that opens the gate of happiness.

Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D