<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Sunday, April 19, 2009 ' 7:07 PM Y




What are close friends?
Eh.. I dunno?
Sry that i love to make my own life miserable that made you detest me.
I know i'm sucha pain in the neck. Happy?
If i cld get money to go to your bdae celebration and to buy your present i wld.
Prob is now i can't! You think say borrow den i can borrow ma?
My dad is.... Owing me $70 still. I'm left with $10 to survive till the first week of next mth.
I'm owing a debt to my Da Jie due to that Starhub bill which she apparently terminate the line.
And i might just be a bag of bones by the end of this month.
Not to mention maybe i might not even survive through this ordeal. HAH!
I need the bursary form asap! Zzz...
Daily expenses are tough to handle. I wanna live with familly!
Where there's home-cooked food. How warm. I'm depress. Like hell yeah depress.
Ok i shld be counted fortunate that at least i'm not abandon and that i have relatives.
And that i got a shelter. Ok sheesh. Denise Neo! SHUT UP!
I think i'm gonna manipulate myself to like hell for thinking so totally negative!
=((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
I need someone to confide in. Just listen to my woes and keep your mouth shut.
Just lend me your ears like seriously. I need ears now!
Gosh i will be poorer every month by $50. *gulps*
Gonna go to fill up job application tml at Er Jie workplace.
Well.. Town.. Good manager. Got Er Jie pei me.
I'm happy. =D

What are sisters?
I love Er Jie like alot alot. Wanna know why?
Cause everytime if we ever argue. The least we take is like a min and we will be laughing at each other again.
The longest is mayb an hr? LOL! See.. I love Er Jie for being so magnanimous.
She has a big heart~ Although her mouth is wicked whenever i tell her.
'I LOVE YOU' Er Jie!!! She ask me to shut up. In a joking manner. HAHAHAS!


I love Da Jie but hate her at times cause everything must go her way.
YA-DA~ YA-DA~
Thks for making me scream and cry at City Hall Platform on 15 April like a mad women.
After you and your harsh words. I tend to hate you at times.
Like seriously. So what even if you're the eldest.
SHEESH! Gimme back my clothes and I will return you yours. Thks.
Please pass me Ah Ma container too. She calls you and you doesn't ans her calls.
And to say she dote on you the most. Gosh.
Can you like at least ans one of her call?
She keeps calling me to tell me that you don't ans her calls.
Just ans it ~ !
I always have to run errand for you too. Think I damn free uh?
Go yishun back and fro. Zzz.. My mrt fare chor also. =.=
Student fare yet i still can't survive!
I need a financial planner AH!!!!


And congrats to me and Er Jie. We've got our 'Yi ben jing' !
On the road to Buddhism and to manifest our life further.
And time to curb those feisty temper of ours and lead a better life.
I can't wait to stay with Er Jie again!
I hate being like seriously alone and no one to talk to me during nights.
I miss those random chats that we will kick up during the middle of the night.
We could even talk till next morning !
Can't wait to see Er Jie again~ HIAKS HIAKS HIAKS~
Oh today was fun. =D
Chanted Diamoku 3 times today!!!
First time i chant so much. HAHAHAHAHAS!!!
Happy for myself. =DDDD

OK! Done ranting. Feeling much better.
Don't like my post your prob.
It's my blog for me to rant and vent my anger.
If not my fist would be punching those walls now.
School tml. Kinda gotta perk myself up.
The race begins tml officially.
Time to buck up Denise.
It's time.

Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D