<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Monday, May 25, 2009 ' 1:18 PM Y






FRI, 22th May


Woke up damn shag. Look real pale.
Eye real sore. Cried whole night.
Guess I really am a trouble-maker.
My temper always get the better of me. GOSH!
Self-reflected whole day. Decided not to brood too much.
Just get on with life, live happily and be obedient.
I've finally started chanting on a regular basis!
I'm not lazy anymore. I studied for my test too.
MIRACLE OK! I never ever study for all my test or exams.
So you guys should all be glad that i finally did! LOL!
Went to Metta School to teach those intellectually disabled students.
My buddy was lughman. Quite a unique name eh?
Whatever i say, he keeps laughing at me.
Ok. Maybe cause i was acting like a clown to gain his attention.
And he's real quiet! But he's quite cute. You know why?
He uses his hp to video down soccer matches on tv!!!
I was like laughing, and he laughed too. So funny.
And I got stuck at pri maths! I felt dumb. LOL!
Can't blame me. I suck at estimation. LOL!
After the whole thing ended, Stacy came to my house.
And so we started dolling up. HEHEHES~
Help her put on mascara, so much prettier!! Eye lash more visible. XD
Rush-ed to bugis.
Sheesha-ed at Haji lane at evening.
Well, we 4kukus were wandering around Haji lane, going into all the clothes shop.
And i love the graffittis there!!!
Ain't they beautiful? AWW~~
The shops have many nice clothes, the price too is real 'pretty'.
Home at midnight.

























SAT 23rd May
Was suppose to meet Les to study.
I thought that she said she wanted breakfast, and will call me when she's awake.
And i woke up at 8+ am!!!
Got so hungry and went to baby house.
Ate KFC! SLURP! Been so long since i ate it.
Watch drama on cable tv. I like~
Talk about buddha with baby. Ok i know you guys will think, LAME~
But i don't think so la. Learn about life. Why not just listen right? =D
Met les at 4pm, she came to my hse, doll up. Got pretty and went out.
HEY! I keep wearing cap cause no makeup, so i want hide my face. LOL!


Looking retarded!



Went to Tamp 1 to buy bdae present.
Les and I got a COUPLE RING!
Baby don't jealous uh. LOL!
But my ring feels loose! Like will drop anytime. LOL!
Ate Bakerzin for dinner. SLURPS!
I want all their new york cheesecake! GIMME! XD
Went to PQ and LQ bdae thereafter.
Both at same place. Diff blocks thou.
Saw Larlene. Prettier le wor...
Was totally bored throughout, as i hate bdae celebrations at chalet.
I knew i will be ignored. LOL! Became transparent instantly! =.=
Luckily Li Jie was there to talk to me.
Was in a total foul mood that day. =x
Sry if i ap so many pp. >.<





Sorry for my fatty bun face. HAHAHAS!



Life ain't always perfect, live with it Denise.


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D