<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Friday, May 08, 2009 ' 7:16 PM Y



Life is so full of imperfections.
I'm seeking the perfections now.
How slow could I be?
I gotta revamp my whole life.
I gotta learn how to curb that aggresive in me.
I have to learn how to stop thinking negative.
Maybe if I voice out, things wouldn't have become so sour.
But i just can't stand the way how ME paying rent gotta do housework.
I don't mind sweeping, mopping or cooking for them.
But gardening?! One more lack of cleaning the loos and I will be classify as 'MAID'.
I didn't want to argue back with her.
But when she agitated me by asking me to slp and not talk on the phone.
It's my life, I do whatever I want.
I'm paying you 300 ok! And it's sharing a room somemore.
I never complain nevermind.
You said that I move in I just gotta do my own stuff, wash my own lingerie.
I was like ok. =) And now you are asking me to do your hsework?
HELLO! I'm a guest, not your free labour gardener.
Like what Baby say, i could ask my dad to fork out another 100 where I would have a bedroom of my own, fan, tv and computer!
But it's because i see that you are in need to support your family so I let you earn the cash.
And now this is how you treat me?
I'm seriously disappointed that I did not voice out at first.
Afriad that what I would hurl at you make you in torment.
But heck, i'm not gonna hold back any longer.
One more gardening and sry mam.
I don't care even if you are my auntie, I'll just fucking talk to you in a rude manner like I did ytd midnight.
I don't care if my cousins hears me, I bet Gel also know that i'm already pulling a long face when the first time you ask me to do the gardening.
CRAP LOAD OF SHIT! I swear to find another flat when i graduate from ITE.
And you claim i'm very clingy to my bf?
HUR! I meet him like 2hrs a day only ok.
Saying that we will break up in 6mths time cause i'm too clingy.
When and where do you see me cling so tightly to my boy?
Maybe cause you are jealous that we talk on the phone every night.
And you assume that we won't have anything to talk in future?
SRY! We got tons of stuff to talk about. Get piss and fuck off.
When I told you this is my life, I want to slp I will head to bed.
I even went to the living room to talk so as not to disrupt your rest.
And wahla~ Out you came and start telling me.
DENISE! GO to bed already, very late. I can hear you talking from inside also you know?
BLAH BLAH BLAH~!
I'm already being fucking considerate.
And pls, don't you dare pull my sister into this conversation!
HUR~ Yeah I will regret what hur?
I will get pregnant like my sis?
So you are implying that my whole family just slp ard is it?
And get preggy and married. Thks auntie. Thks alot.
Please think through what you say.
If you keep emphasizing on a particular topic and hanging the word.
Saying I didn't mean that. Yet those words still hangs at the tip of your mouth.
That is exactly what you mean, your heartfelt words.
Other family members look down on us and blah~
Who knows? Maybe you too look down on us?
I don't know, i'm not you. I'm not 2-face. I'm just fucking straightforward.
Hate it? TOO BAD! This is me.
Yes and I know when i'm angry, I can't think properly and might be hurling nonsense at you.
No not vulgarities like what you pp think, i'm more civilised than that.
Afterall she's still my elderly, I do respect her.
But whatever crap she's making me do now is so off.
Your house is just a shelter for me to stay in.
Like a hotel. Not those cheap run down hotel. An average hotel.
For me to slp, eat, play and whatever there is.
I won't touch your drinks anymore, make your own bundung from now onwards.
Don't get me involved. Pfft.. I won't cook dinner for you anymore.
I will pack my own food home to eat, happy? I'm helping you save. AWWW~
Grocery shopping? Dont drag me anymore. BYE~
Maybe you wld say i'm immature or whatever crap.
But hey. You provoke me first.
Insulting me, my family. THKS ALOT UH!
And sry i'm not lazy, I do go job hunting ok.
Plus the economy now is so terrible, mostly pp are hiring full timers to cut cost.
And I think I know more business stuff than you do.
So zip and shut up. Yeah yeah, your brother whatever shit.
Ask me go Mac work? Even Mac are not hiring anymore due to too many part-timers!
Go get your knowledge about the world right first before speaking to me mdm.
And stop boosting to me how hard-working your child are.
If you're trying to compare me to them, I think you are gonna hurt our r/s as cousin.
Like a huge damage. Think wisely before you speak.
Oh and my daddy isn't an ATM machine ok.
You want me to go meet him on Sun just to ask him pay for my daily neccesities?
He's my dad, not my ATM card.
When i'm rly in debt then i will seek my daddy help.
And I wanna use my own means to buy my own lappy.
I don't want to be so pampered. ;)
And i don't look down on myself like what you said.
Getting preggy. You are crazy I would say.
Maybe you would get preggy again? HAH!
P.S: Just to tell you, my baby started to take care of himself at the age of 13.
Earn his own living expenses at 13 so i can tell you, he's matured enough.
And another info for you to know.
I too started working at the age of 13.
Although i still get my allowances,at least i got alot of hands-on knowledge.


Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D