<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Friday, May 01, 2009 ' 3:40 PM Y




This post is dedicated to you, My Baby. =D


It's been 2mths plus.

Although the time that we knew each other are short.

But i can feel the care you have for me.

You are always giving in to my tantrums.

Yes, i'm very bossy and want things my way. =p

I love the way when you once ended work and suddenly pop up at my hse.

Despite telling me you were going HOME!

And how you know that I will not eat my dinner w/o any companions.

You knew i wld starve myself and despite you being so tired, you came just to make me eat!

I know you dont wish that i spoil my own body.


And there was once when i was sick, you appear at my bedroom window with congee.

Although it tasted very fishy, but such small gestures makes me swoon.

You make me feel so important.

I love the way that you are so serious in whatever you do.

How you tried desperately to find a flat for me to stay in.

How you wanted to do those advertisement to paste on bus stops just to find a room for me to stay in.

It was a rly sweet gesture. =)

Also planning of places to introduce me to new desserts.

I love Katong ice dessert, i enjoy eating the ice tgt with you, just a bowl.

And our creation of our ice, we choose and pick which took us minutes.


I love it that we are telepatic, how we can sms and call at the same time.

And when both our phones can't get through calls, i knew we were calling each other at the same time again.

And how we sms each other at the same time, msg sent at the same time.


I love it when you plan things out before we head out.

And i want to thank you for planning my bdae celebration.

Although the puking and drunk pp are so gross.

But i had fun.

I had pp accompany me, no clubs, no pubs or whatever shit.

Just good friends ard me, a pleasant bdae is just wad i wanted.

And you fulfilled it and costing a big bomb in your pocket. =x


I love the rides home together from school and sometimes to school tgt.

It use to be a hassle for me to bus from bedok to 201 to acc you to board the same bus.

And at times you gotta wait for me to reach and ended up late.

But i enjoy the 1hr plus journey to and fro.

As i have you, you beside me throughout the rides. =)


I'm grateful that whenever I want you to send me home.

But you are really really tired yet you still send me home.

Sometimes even ending you taking cab home due to those wee hrs and no bus.

Although you whine that you are tired.

But you still gave in to me after seeing my sad face.

=D


I'm a very demanding person!

I admit, yet you still bear with it.

You will do anything just to make me happy.

Even doing silly acts in public just to make me smile.

I know you hate to see me tear cause you will be sad too.

Grateful that you dote and love me so much.


I miss those times when we play pool and how you teach me the correct posture.

The angles. And the way i stand!

And how you thrash me at pool. GUA GUA~

I wanna thrash you!!! =D

And the arcade! We played those ball throwing games like a lil kid!

And the drums! It was so enjoyable and it still lingers in my mind. =D


I still rmb how you help me carry my shoes in a plastic bag.

It looks so unglam! Yet you still carried it for me.

Mayb a lil unwillingly, but you still did carry it. =D


And when we went to sing k or even at pub.

Pub once with Baby and nicholas.

Hearing baby sing.

Baby listening to my singing.

Saying that my singing is very nice.

I may not be a famous singer or well-known human.

But just a word from him that my singing is nice, i felt delighted. =D


And I love just lying beside you.

Hugging me to slp, or vice versa.

You helping me to blowdry my hair with hair dryer.

Apply leave on treatment to my hair.

Teaching me how to take care and get rid of my pimples.

Refusing to let me put makeup out so that my pimples wont worsen.

(My pimples are clearing now! HAPPY~ So are the scars!)

Telling me that i'm beautiful naturally, w/o any makeups.

Oh and he means it ok! =D

And when baby slps, i can hear his snores at times!

But all this small little details warmth my heart. =)

There's just so many things about Baby that cldn't be said finish.

TONS OF IT!


Hates?

Maybe when Baby temper is real foul!

And Baby shld gain some weight!!!!

And stop being more vain than me!

Your hair is perfectly fine! So stop complaining! LOL!

Even if you were to go bald I will love you still. =D

So stop checking out your hair! HAHAHAHAS!


I wish that Baby will be a half mature half kiddy type of man.

So that when it's time to joke he will do so.

And times to be serious he will.

I don't want a fully mature man.

As i myself am half mature, half kiddy.

I love the way i am now.

And i need a person who can interact with me.

And he who loves me more than i love him.

Like say I love him a 100% he gotta love me 200%!

And that i'm able to get along with his family.

And that they can stand my cold jokes and wacky gestures.

And i've found him. YOU Jeff. YOU!

I cld crap with his parents, and i love it. =)

There's no need for me to hold back my true self in front of his parents.

I'm just being me.


Lastly.

I LOVE YOU BABY!

SMOOCHES~


Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D