<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Thursday, June 11, 2009 ' 10:45 PM Y




I CUT MY FRINGE!
Now i look like a 'gina'.
ZOMG! I don't look 18 now. Thank you uh.
Show you all a grumpy face.
ROAR!!!! ME UNHAPPY CAUSE BABY KEEP SAY I LOOK LIKE A SMALL KID.
But CUTE~ XD Me 18, not Sec school kid hor! LOL!
Today is officially HOLIDAY!
Was literally rotting in school for 4hrs. No lecturer. BORING!
Went home to bath and change before meeting meenyi and esther~
Esther today so fucking suay!
First her slipper spoil! HAHAHAHAS!!
Den she almost fell off the escalator and railing.
And she can't even stand properly.
Almost bang into the pole. ROFL!!!
And shopping, her plastic bag spoil!!!
See, she super suay. HAHAHAHAS!!
Went to pool, wee~ Fun.. First time play so long and of course alot of rounds.
Not stress, no need think too much, i just hit hit.
Lost to Stacy agn! Meenyi and I tag team.
BLACK BALL! WHY WHY?! WHY?! Always your fault. LOL!
Stupid ball. =x
Went to find baby and gang.
Den home swt home. Need help er jie make blogskin now. LOL!
She's testing my skills man.
My cute cute cute BABY NIECE, CHLOE!
She loves to play with her saliva and i wonder why. LOL!
Always getting her goo all over her small lil hands.
And she sure is heavy. HAH! Carried her to go walk walk.
Of course she no need walk la. I walk and carry her.
Now my arm muscles are all ZZZ!!

And of course not forgetting the beautiful mother~
DA JIE! HOHOHO~ Yes that's her baby. LOL!
I love DA JIE! See, i posted your picture le.
PRETTY PRETTY~


Blood sisters, no matter how much they argue.
No matter how the cold war goes.
We will always be there for each other.
Standing together and fighting this battle.
Nothing is more important than Da Jie and Er Jie.
I love them both and I wanna stay with them. =)
I miss those night talks. Wonder when will it become true again? =(

You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D