<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Tuesday, June 02, 2009 ' 7:50 PM Y



I don't see why just some people can't say it directly to my face.
And have to convey her msg through her blog post.

I didn't knew the best of friends could have hurt me verbally.
And deep.. Is this what friends are for?
I don't know. I'm hurt and i swear genuine tears are flowing out even now.
Just a thought of this argument, how you girls are not talking to me, i feel depress.
Friends aren't meant to be boycott as and when they feel like it isn't it?
If it were so we won't be the best of friends.
If you were a normal friend, you can say all those spiteful words you wanted to say.
I won't give a damn and i won't tear.
But why am i tearing now? Right now?
Just over one sentence and the thought of our arguments.
Why?

All i ask was for a simple request, to improve our teamwork, to improve our friendship.
Why are you all thinking so negative that i want it my way?
Just 20mins of your time during lessons, is that too much to ask for?
I just want to sit down, as a friend, as a team.
Just to do our project nicely, voice out during our meetings seriously.
I need response, not laughter or dead air.
Not those rolling of eyes and giving me the ' i don't give it a damn' look.
Not playing with your electronic gadgets and seems that what i have said was meaningless.
Since we all know this is our last yr in ITE, why can't we be more united?
Give our best shot in all our projects and modules?
To excel as a GROUP, not individually or own clique.
This team involves us 6. Cheryl, Stacy, Meenyi, Esther, Wan Ling and Me.
Because there isn't any communication, what I have said you girls might have misinterpret.
I'm not confronting you all, i'm just talking to you all in a friend manner, a team member seeking for help, seeking for more opinions. Is that wrong of me?
Since you girls say that we have teamwork, but who doesn't want a better teamwork r/s?
Who doesn't want to improve? A better teamwork. I'm not asking for perfect.
Just better a lil bit than what we are not. Even 1% i'm contented.
For eg, each member will auto offer for helping hand like if you know someone is busy, instead of waiting for someone to request for help.
Wouldn't you be glad if someone stood out to help you with your work that you are unsure of?
Who knows suddenly we will have some inside joke and laugh it off.
Like how we did it with the 'honeydew'.
We can laugh over it everytime we are at KFC isn't it?
But why not now? We seem so distant just in 2 days.
Just in 2 days, our friendship could blew, i didn't knew we had such a weak friendship.
Where's the friends that stood by me when i cried?
The hugs and sayangs you all give me?
Stacy do you even remember when the time you cried.
How i stood by you? Do you still rmb our happy moments tgt?
Out to eat, play arcade, go outings, working tgt.
Do you still rmb all this? Or it has long being deleted?
Cheryl, i apologize to you. Maybe through msn my tone was agressive.
But i didn't mean it that way. You heard me talk face to face.
I wasn't agressive but mayb your mindset have already settled that i'm using that tone.
But i wasn't. I just want to peace out like what i said through sms before school.
'A peaceful talk, listen and voice out'
But you sarcasticly told Stacy : "Eh. Listen carefully uh"
What was that suppose to mean?
If by rolling your eyes, you are giving me a 'i don't bother, just zip'
I'm already giving in one step forward now.
Will you take another step to save this friendship, save our team?
I'm not asking for a apology or whatever, i'm the one who spite you first as through msn it's hard to communicate. You will have a mind that's set on that tone just by reading.
But I just want our team to work tgt, tgt like a real team to excel tgt.
I just want us to be closer than we are now, the really best of friends.
Not because of a small conflict, our 1yr+ f/s is destroyed.
Our team now is being destroyed too cause we aren't talking.
The bond is not there, the communication is not there.
If we were to continue like this, we won't go far.
We will be stuck thinking negative and being strangers for the rest of our ITE life.
I'm sorry if through msn i have offended you in any way.
Meenyi, Esther, Wan Ling.
I know you girls are not really sure of what's going on as we were talking through msn.
But we shall forget about the unhappiness if this is resolve.
That is if i'm being forgiven for whatever wrong i have done.
I treasure this friendship, i treasure everyone that i knew.
If i don't give a damn bout our friendship, i wouldn't be apologizing.
I would just let it be like this for the rest of our ITE life.
I'm sincerely apologetic and can you all please kindly think through that small simple request i stated?
For our team to do well, to all excel in our studies tgt? For this is our last yr.
Will you all clap your hands tgt with me?

My eyes stings now. =(((

Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D