<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Saturday, July 25, 2009 ' 11:12 AM Y



ISR SEOUL GARDEN OUTING


Ended school early today.
ISR is having a class outing! Like finally!
Happy...
After school went to Esther house to bath and change into clothes.
Yes this time we gotta be pretty pretty.
Makeup is a must on this day!
Help nanny to do her makeup. She is bad at it.
Damn funny, whatever that happen at Esther house. Hahahas..
















Head over to Marina Square and meet the class.
Mr Rajah was late thou. (He drives a sports car.)
And you know wad? He told us to bring our textbook and foolscape.
I thought that we were gonna study after our buffet. Oh well..
Mr Rajah got me, i got fooled. LOL! I thought we are really gonna study after our meal.
Ate alot alot alot! Ate for 2hrs. Hahahas..
I was so afraid of the splattering oil that i decided to sit there and wait for food.
YES! Esther and Nanny cook for me Hehes.. Thank you two sweeties. =DDD
Basically I eat the most and fastest among Nanny, Esther and me.
I was so bloated! I love the char siew chicken there! *Slurps*
Thinking of it makes me hungry again. =.=!
Oh well.. Pictures at Seoul Garden.




















Seri excited to sit beside Mr Rajah.

Nanny shock expression. Hehes..
Pictures of Nanny and Me n our HOODY!




Next up, Esther and Me.


Siala, I look like a kid in this photo. LOL!
Snapshots of ISR pp. Hehehes...









Presenting the kuku mates.


First up,
MEENYI!

CHERYL.




The five of us. =)))


ME! =p

I adore this sampat.


CHERYL(Must be msging someone. AHEM! XD)

Nanny and Esther. WOO~
Unglam side.
Thereafter, I engage Meenyi as my Model.
FOC. LOL!
Testing my photography skills. =xxx
She loves the bull.

Next up. Weiyang.
LOL! I zoom-ed in. So the quality suck.
Paiseh Weiyang. =/

Esther extra, never show her back. LOL.

After our meal and Mr Rajah left, I requested to go to Esplanade to take more pictures.
Imagine a whole gang of 20over people walking together. LOL!
Nice sight man. Hahahas...
There's a couple hugging here and there and kissing.
Desmond and Jia yao went to disturb them. LOL!
The couple paiseh and went to another corner and started kissing.
Why i know uh? I saw them kissing la!
Baby faster come kiss me. LOL!

I ask meenyi once again. To be my MODEL!
Muahahas.. Had to guide her posing. Stiff.
And this is the nice picture.
My Favourite picture of the day!
The boys of ISR:


And then Seri went in to the picture. Hehes..


And she got bulled by Haziq.


Next up models is...
CHERYL & MEENYI!
First attempt failed thou. Meenyi very very stiff. LOL!


2nd attempt. SUCCEEDED!
After Cheryl and I keep nagging at her to do this action that action.
Hahahas.. Another nice picture of the day.
I like~ =D
Window shop around with ISR girls and I got real bored.
My legs were aching and i'm in a daze. Too tired already.
Seperated with ISR girls.
Nanny went home, Esther went to find her friends straight after esplanade.
Went to town and find Esther.
The new shopping mall "ION" is fucking big. LOL!
I never walk finish thou.
Cheryl, Meenyi and I were so tired we went to Mac.
And in an hours time ater the previous heavy meal, I was hungry again. =.=!
I think there's something seriously wrong with my tummy. LOL!
Ate shaker fries! WOOHOO~


Went to toilet and headed to far east thereafter.
It's been so long since i paid 20cents to enter a public toilet.
LOL!
Took photo against the mirror. Hehehes..
And of course snapshots. =p
Went to walk walk and Meenyi bought 2 tops. LOL!
Cheap. Ha.. So sad. GSS is here and first time I got no money to spend. LOL!
Oh swell~
Head home at 9 plus.
Cheryl and Meenyi accompany me to wait for my bus to arrive.
Guess how long it took?
31mins ok! WTF IS WRONG WITH SBS BUS! And i even took the express bus hor!
Express bus machiam not express. =.=
Journey home took me almost an hour too. Piss la.
All of a sudden express bus are so unreliable.
And not to mention the lady sitting beside me blast her music through her headphones.
I can hear it. =.=! No peace throughout the journey.
BAD! Was suppose to go meet Baby, but he knows i'm tired.
So i went to bed after talking to him on the phone.
That's all.
I can't wait for another outing! =DDD
FUN FUN!

I came to realize, nothing is perfect.
Just like my life.

Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D