<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Sunday, August 02, 2009 ' 10:10 AM Y



28th July 2009
Paparazzi Baby and Shawn.
They both are so afraid of the sun.
SEE SEE SEE!
Go get a tan you two. LOL!

31st July 2009
Saw the lovely blossom of this petals.
A mixture of white and purple. How beautiful. =D
Thus captured it down.


Baby was going for dance practice.
While waiting for him, i cam-whore.
I got nothing to do!!! LOL!
First time wearing blue contact lens.
Sis gave it to me. =DDDD
Tied my hair into bun.
Loosen it. Kept playing with my hair. LOL!


XDDDDDD
Heading to eat mee sua after that, and other side dishes. =D

1st August 2009

Oh well.. Was suppose to meet Hui and Diana at orchard at 6pm for dinner.
Hui jio us out.
And woohoo~ Guess what? She made my blood boil to the max!
Called her umpteem times and msg her. No reply~
Till I got on to the train then her msg came saying.
Eh, i dont think we meeting leh. Bii not going, cant contact Diana.
So i was like wtf! Dont fool me leh. I in train le leh.
After awhile Diana called saying she just swam finish, wld meet me but will be late.
So i told Hui, after that NO REPLY AGAIN!
I swear at the moment i cld kill her.
When I reach City Hall, Diana told me she got family gathering.
Oh well, that i forgive her.
So I told Hui she still meeting me ma?
Diana cant make it thou. Told her I now very angry.
And she still dare to reply a NO!!!!!!!!!
I went all the way from house to town and she who suggested to meet for dinner said NO to me.
GOSH! I swear I'm gonna slaughter her.
If you can't confirm a date next time, dont ask me out. Thks.
I don't want to end up waiting like a fool for an hour at MRT platform.
No not tamp platform. is CITY HALL PLATFORM FOR HELL'S SAKE!
I waited like an idiot, yeah almost cried but didn't.
First time kena fly aeroplane. =.=!!!
Twice somemore. High to the max I tell you!
Not gonna go out with Hui if she dates me unless is bii date me then i go.
Zzz... One more incident like this to ever happen agn.
I swear i rather reject and stay home. PFFFT!
Went to find Baby at TSC, he's practicing his dance.
Bought dinner and went there to eat with aaron and gang.
Rot there till 10plus.
Ate Banana prata with Baby.

I WANT TO KICK THE PLANK!!!
WHY NO ONE DARE TO LET ME KICK? Or even hold the board for me? =(
Let me vent anger ma. T.T
Sad expression.

Acting coy. *Fail*
Playing with the mirror.

Lasty, look into my eyes~
ROAR!!!!
Ok, i know i'm lame. =xxx
Baby performance is today!
Muahahahas~

Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D