<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Monday, August 10, 2009 ' 1:59 PM Y





Heres to wishful thinking

Wish you were here. Wish I was there.
Wish it was different. Wish wishes came true.

I’d wish you back.


Baby, although we might argue.
Although we might unintentionally give each other attitude.
But I want you to know.
I still love you darling.
I know it hurts both of us whenever we bicker.
We might even hate each other while we are at loggerheads.
And we both know that quarrels are inevitable.
It's always the communication that mislead us.
It's always the words that we used through our sms-es mislead us.
It's always those messages that make us go berserk and burst a vessels.
I might be stubborn, I might be hot tempered.
And when I do I might have a change of personality at times.
It's because my limits have exceeded, my tolerance level ain't high.
You might not know me when i've change.
You might think that i've change.
But I can seriously tell you Baby, no one knows me.
Not even myself.
I sometimes tend to get lost.
Not lost in this cities, but in my own world.
But no matter how many 'sorry' we say to each other.
Always saying it is pointless already as we still tend to argue.
That's why I dont apologize.
I dont need one to tell me to apologize.
If i'm in the wrong i will know how to apologize.
I'm not as clueless as you think I were.
But Baby, I won't be that lil miss for much.
I'm gonna change. A better and stronger character for myself.
Be it good or bad I dont know.
But all in order to salvage this r/s.
But if even my changes still lead us to arguements.
Baby.. I really don't know what to do.
Sorry if all my efforts went down the drain.
Sorry Baby.
I promise, we will talk on the phone more than sms-es alright?
Let's make it work baby.
Let's do it.


"Love is a temporary madness.
It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides.
And when it subsides you have to make a decision.
You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part.
Because this is what love is.
Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion.
That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.
Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident.
Your mother and dad had it, they had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from their branches they found that they were one tree and not two."
-St. Augustine

Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D