<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Sunday, August 09, 2009 ' 2:30 AM Y






Lyrics | Selwyn - Negative Things lyrics

Seriously. I dunno what the hell is wrong with him.
One moment we knew each other.
Guys start by going acting all so sweety sweet.
In a few months later. The changes start to develop. Going wild.
When I was sick, you used to accompany me to the doctor no matter how tired you are.
You will even make porridge for me when i was sick.
You would send me home no matter how late it gets or how tired you were.
You made promises that were once all so true and fulfilled.
But now it's all broken.
You proclaim that no matter what, you wouldn't want me to change.
You WONT ask ME TO CHANGE AT ALL.
You WILL LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM.
Now what? Now what?
When i'm sick i ask for companion to the clinic.
Go yourself la. I'm tired.
Fine.. I keep quiet go alone.
Next up, I tell you to slp early.
10am we hang, you were supposed to slp.
You promised to wait for me to end school.
Next day complain tired, ask you why? Told me you were playing monopoly.
But play AWHILE ONLY.
Ok I forgive you. Went your house your mum told me you slept at 3am!
And keep talking on the phone till wee hours!
I can confirm this past few days I wasn't on the phone with you.
Maybe your mum might blame me for you being sleepy.
Thinking I was the one talking to you on the phone.
Well, I knew i wasn't the one. Uh-huh.
Scolded you straight in front of your mum. To get the facts right.
What's up with you lying? Can't you just be honest?!
Promised to send me back home if I go to your house.
I stayed till the wee hours but you are so fucking tired and once again I have to go home alone.
Why is it always me going to find you.
Waiting for you.
Sms-ing you first.
You sick I go your house and tend to you.
And then you will start complaining that I DONT CARE BOUT YOU!
In what way i dont care bout you?
In what way are you caring for me?
By giving me advice?
If you think the way you speak to me, the tone you speak to me is advice.
I dont think so, it's more like demanding me to do it.
Listen to you. Be that lil xiao nu ren.
I wont be anymore.
You said your limits for me is limited too.
You think mine aint?
You always make me feel guilty.
You always make me feel that i'm in the wrong.
I dont think i'm wrong in any fucking way.
If you want me to change, go get yourself a gf who will listen to your command then.
I'm not your dog.
Like how you say i'm being bossy and commanding you.
I love you for who you are.
I never demand you to change your character.
Why are you asking me to change?
WHY?!
You are pushing me away, not me who is pushing you away.
Everytime we argue, i kept quiet cause i didnt want to spoil our r/s.
Eventually i do say it out, but are you really listening?
You say I dont listen to your advice.
I do, but there's some that i choose to heed and some not to.
Like a positive mindset.
I'm getting there, but everytime you just have to crush me down and I have to stand up and try agn.
I'm trying to be the girl whom you want.
But i'm sorry. Guess i'm not that perfect afterall.
One day my limits will reach, i might fall into depression.
I feel like crying now. But no tears are coming out.
I'm feeling real terrible now
I really am. I need a breather.
I need to be alone, for now. Bye.

Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D