<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Thursday, September 17, 2009 ' 12:13 AM Y






15 September 2009

Met les at 3 and went to dye our hair!
Went for a peace lecture at SMU.
I gotta be more environmental friendly now!
Earth is dying.
Went to eat our favourite Gyoza after the talk. =D
The meat is so juicy that it burst out of our mouth. SHIOK!!
Stayed over at Baby's place as i'm gonna acc him to CMPB for checkup.

*Baby trying to balance the chopstick.*

16 September 2009

Accompanied him today in the morning.
Reached at 1030. And his checkup ended at 430. Around there.
And worse off. NO HP ALLOWED! Cause mine camera hp.
So i sit there and stare at the people.
Till there's show that interest me on tv.
HA! Fell asleep for quite awhile.
Baby like vanish. Those rooms are linked.
No wonder one moment he enter that room and came out from another.
Perform magic. Hahahahas...
Ate Rocky Master for lunch.
Not that nice thou, not filling too. =(
Dinner was settled at KFC,Harbourfront Center!
Baby's treat. Hehes... But he naughty. Never finish his meal.
Must beat pipi!
Vivo is having moon cake fair.
Went over to see see.
As I was kinda blur and sleepy, I did not notice Baobei and Roy working there.
Till Ying Qi called me. Hahahas..
Kinda felt like a stranger with Roy now.
Nothing much to talk when i saw him. Like hi~ Bye~
I still rmb the old days when we were so closed.
Till... He thinks i listen to my ex more. Well..
Sometimes when i'm in a r/s, it can jeopardize my f/s.
Sad to say, it's true. Sighs. A wonderful brother I once had.
One who wouldnt let me starve.
Would drag me out of my hse just to get me to eat.
I'm always having tummy problems, yet LAZY!
If not he will tabao for me to my hse.
The nights that we spend outside talking till wee morning.
The gossips, the game, the outing. Aww.. I miss it all.
Us 5. Well. Now it's left to us 3.
Oh well. Stop dwelling on the past.
Walk around Vivo and damn! SO GIAN TO SHOP!
I'm gonna chiong work le. I want to SHOP! LOL!
Reached home at 11. Took off my contact lens during the journey home.
Became blind bat after that. Hahas..
Baby send me home. =)) Sweet sweet..
Well. I'm off to hit the sack.
Nights people!

p.s: Anyone got reccomendations for making a website?
Or how to make it free?
Leave me a message. Thks!




You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D