<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Tuesday, September 22, 2009 ' 3:21 PM Y




Been busy the past few days.
Playing and going for meetings.

Let's head back to my cousin's 18th bdae!
Celebrated at home. See my cousin cute face when her mum kissed her.
Hahahas.. Epic..
Gel.. You're finally 18!
You can buy alcohol. (Although you dont drink.)
Watch M18 shows that you long to watch.
Get a driving license.
=DDD So much thing an 18 cld do.
But well, not as much as 21. Hahas..
Hereby, wishing you stay cute forever.
And pls do take a good rest after your exams ok?
(Sorry for the late posting of your bdae)
Although I do not talk much to my cousin.
But I love them both.
It's just that, I dont know what to talk about.
Sorry~ I'll try to talk more. =DD



This is Baby slping face.
Hehehes.. So cute hor?
Morning went to HQ and chant, thereafter Hannie send me, suman and dawn to Senja.
Congrats Dawn and Ryan for receiving Gohonzon!
Chant earnestly and your good fortune will follow. =D
The guys went to play lan while I went home to take a nap after our lunch.
Met them up during evening at boat quay.
Went to eat ramen and Players thereafter with Aaron and gang.
Guess wad? Kenneth(Boss of player) brought WII to players.
MUAHAHAHAS! Played wii till my arms are still aching now. =(
But it was fun. =DDDDD



Baby:
Sorry that I'm always thinking about fun.
It's been so long since I had that much fun and felt extremely happy playing.
Sorry for neglecting you.
I promise to be a good gf.
I wont play much le.


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D