<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Wednesday, September 09, 2009 ' 4:28 PM Y



Exam officially ended today!!
EVM paper was super easy!
OA well. Manage to do all questions.
But I think I got mistakes. =x
HELP!!!!!

More pictures from TAB Day..
All not edited. LAZY! =x
And sorry for not updating too much.
Hehes...
Well.. Busy busy last month and this month.



Farhan trying to make his *ick look long. LOL!


Guess who? Hahahas..

Eekss. Chubby cheeks!

NATAS TRAVEL FAIR
Thanks to Ryan I got a job. =DDD
I had lots of fun.
And well. Some troubles.. But cleared.
Octopus. =/
Anita says the balloon is very nice to hug. I agree!

Work outfit. Plain plain~
Our balloons. Jordan, Ryan, Anita and Mine.
Geraldine! She's a Taiwan fanatic!

Eating lunch~
Got this bear bear for free from the Charity drive.
Wanna know why?
Cause... I help them sell a bear bear! =DDDD
I treasure this bear now. I did a good deed to save those kids. Hehes..

The art was fabulous!

31st August 2009
Er Jie came over to my place.
I cried. Went over to Er Jie place to stay.
I just cant help feeling alone at home.
Bored at home, no one to talk to.
Facing the four walls whole day.
Thinking of how great it was that other people having their mum or dad still with them.
Me? All alone. I hate the feeling.
Now you all know why I hate being alone le ba?
Alone is no fun at all. I swear.

Mugging for exam. Taking a break.
Bear bear is with me. =)
Nerd Nerd Bear bear! So cute hor?
Qian Hao made me do this! LOL!!!!
This picture was taken by her.
Hahahas.. It's from cotton on.
Hannie was shopping. LMAO!

Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D