<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Wednesday, September 30, 2009 ' 12:26 PM Y






Let's backtrack to F1's first day.
The practice rounds of the car.
Well... Kinda wealk one whole big round to gate 3! Literally WTF.
Cause Nanny and I were sweating when Baby said we have to enter from staff gate.
When in fact we could enter from gate 3!
Ownage~!!
It was kinda slack, humid weather.
Almost got fry to death even thou i was under a shade. HAHAHAS!
Well the food. EEW! Disgusting.
Vomited during midnight, and all the food came out.
It was super disgusting! Was running a fever then.
Luckily Baby was there to take care of me.
Thk you HUBBY~



Second day of F1. Wasn't feeling well due to the previous night.
I didnt even eat finish my breakfast.
Went to work and in less den a few hrs.
I got sick agn. FEVER IS SO BACK!
Plus i couldnt get any food into me.
No appetite. CRAP!
Er jie came to bring me home thereafter.
Went to KATONG, Er jie and shangfen ate laksa.
Poor me? Porridge. Light and soothing to my tummy.
Went home to rest after that while they both went to celebrate Ee Wen's bdae.

Last day of F1 i recovered! So i was like super hyper on the last day.
Hey.. I love the last day.
Although it was long hrs and I had to work till 1am.
I seriously had fun. =D
HIGHNESS TO THE MAX!
And it also was a funny one in the afternoon.
As I'm working as a info booth ambassador, i will always talk to customers.
So here goes the funny caucasian guy.

Caucasian: HEY! Where will you be?
ME: Here? This booth.
Caucasian: What about ltr?
ME: I will still be here. Hahas..
Caucasian: Oh.. Ok.. I will know where to find you ltr after the race. ;)
ME: Hahahas.. erm.. Ok?
Caucasian: Ok.. May I know where can I rent the kangaroo tv?
ME: *Told him the direction and blah blah*
Caucasian: Oh ok.. Thks. And y is it called the kangaroo tv?
ME: *As i didnt know why i joke* Cause it JUMPS! XDDDD
Caucasian: oh! hahahas.. *points at the map* why dont u bring me go over?
There's will be lions here to eat me up. I'm scared. I need you to protect me.
ME: Hahahas.. There will be knights along the way to protect u sir. =)
Caucasian: Aww.. Stop smiling, you're melting my heart.
ME: *attend to another customer, ignoring him*
Caucasian: *tried to grab my hand as i placed it on the table*
Shafiqah and Atiqah shouted hey! at him.
SUPER FUNNY!
He stand there staring at me for about 5mins before he decided to leave.
ROFLMAO!







We are looking at leaves. It was 'leafing' as nanny claimed.











Last day of F1 and went over to Baby hse to stayover.
Went to eat breakfast and supermarket thereafter.
Brought Yang yang out too.
See this cute lil baby boy.




Yesterday:

Headed over to Baby's place for lunch.
Met up with Andy and Benjamin and headed to Katong.
Nanny was the first to reach. =x Sorry.
Went ahead to play first while waiting for Nic and LY to arrive.
That 2 slowpokes was at Tamp and didnt tell me.
Oh.. And Nanny was so off form ytd. She got owned by me. ;) Super funny.
Last round i wasn't playing serious with her cause addicted to the TV.
Katong laksa after pool with whole gang.
SHIOKNESS~ Well, I was the last to eat finish thou. T.T
Nic and LY ate so fast i 0.o!!! As usual, that 2 big appetites de.
Went to HQ to watch HR video.
Benjamin and Andy came along. Ryan was a lil late and lost when he entered.
HAHAHAS! Supper at coffeshop and home swt home. =)
















Lil girl here is yearning for NAUGHTY G DRINK!
GIMME!!!! GIMME!!!!
Working tonight. *Yawns*
I'm so gonna WII!!!!

You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D