<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Tuesday, December 15, 2009 ' 11:36 AM Y







It's Baby's 18th Birthday yesterday.
Went to Shenton Way and had steamboat.
There's outdoor k too.
But i hate those insects. Keep dropping into my SOUP!
But Baby had fun and that's what matters.
Know how I know he's having fun?
Hehes.. I was coughing like mad and he cant hear me.
LOL!
He was super high yesterday.
And Ryan being the mastermind, the guys started to do this the the poor aluminium foil.

They were frying egg!
I dont rmb how many eggs they used thou.
Added prawns, beef, soya sauce!!! Hahahahas..
The guys get their hands dirty.

MASTERMIND RYAN!
See that plate of soya sauce?
Cracking the eggs.
Baby peeling the prawns.
Overall Baby's celebration was simple, yet happening.
Cause... AUNTY AND UNCLES AT THERE STARTED SINGING
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG" WITH OUR GANG!!!
Hahahahas.. CUTE!

And here is a poem for my lovely boy.


A Birthday wish for my special love,
Message sent by the purest dove.
Wishing you happiness and success,
With eternal love, I must profess.

I celebrate your birth today,
A charming prince you always portray.
Best friends and lovers all in one,
We always have the greatest fun.

I only wish the best for you,
New experiences we will always pursue.
On this special birthday, I’ll hold you tight,
As our flames of love, begin to ignite.

MUACKS!


And hey Baby, this is the daily encouragement that sensei gave.
And this is what he wrote on your birthday.

Daily Encouragement by Daisaku Ikeda
Monday, December 14, 2009

Faith manifests itself as wisdom. The purpose of our faith is to become wise, so that we can live wisely. The desire to save others becomes merely an abstract goal if those who practice faith cannot communicate with their own children nor build strong and happy families.


Hey Baby, so that time my birthday you open a chalet for me.

And now it's my turn to organise for you, 2 celebrations at one go.

Tough and stress I must say, cause I want everything to be perfect.

Worst, I got sick while planning.

I dunno why everytime I start to think too much my head gets feverish. =.=



What I think about Baby?



He's thoughtful and caring as when I was sick, he offered to buy food and send it to my house to me.

It was real sweet, melted my heart, but I told him not to.

It was because he had his wisdom tooth pluck out and was in great pain.

So I rather he dont move around too much. Hahas!

He's a lovely boyfriend cause he will only show me his weak side.

And I like to see his cute expression when he sa jiao. HAHAHAS!

Although I know it was an attempt to make me smile.

But nevertheless his silly actions is just so cute.

It made me amuse like hell.

Even thou at times we might argue,

but I know that deep down inside we are in pain.

No couples will like arguments right?

But Baby always goes: " This is pei yang qing xu ok "

Hahas.. See how even we argue he can crack joke like this.

Cute to the max.

And I like the way how Baby hug me, it's so blissful.

And I wish that he would hug me everyday without fail.

A kiss from him could melt away all my worries.

Cause he will always assure me that everything will be fine.

He will help me to solve things.

Like if I ever need a place to stay, he will share my burden with me.

Help me to source for flats.

He's a darling, such a sweet bf.

And this is the one that i'll never evr leave him stranded alone.

Cause I just love him so so much.

Baby, you cant ditch me ok?

I know you wont. Cause you love me so so so much. HEHES! <3


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D