<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Saturday, January 02, 2010 ' 12:05 PM Y




It's a new year.
It marks the end of 2009.
Although my life was really miserable during 2009.
Msg my dad stupid stuff like I can't take it anymore and really felt like dying.
I'm glad he and stepmum called me when they received my sms.
They both were worried for me.
As you know I can really do stupid stuff.
But i'm glad they still cared.
Although there were many tear drop in the past yr.
Many unhappiness and uneasiness that my heart had experience.
But i'm glad, my Dajie and Erjie are by my side.
To give me moral support as we live at the other end of the world.
I'm glad that I got my gfs who I can count on to meet me no matter what time of the day like Edwiana and Diana whenever i'm down and crying.
Saying this now, I really feel like crying, cause I'm really glad i'm not really alone.
I've always think that i'm alone and no one really cares.
I've been alone for yrs. Who would bother about me.
I'm a loner.
No one really talks to me in the house.
My mindset was just so negative.
But now, I really want to thank my Baby boy.
Who stood by me every single day, giving me advice.
But I took it for granted thinking that he was nagging.
A nuisance and wish that he would just stop talking.
Like he said, i'm still hiding in my comfort zone.
That's really truth.
There's no one I can really trust.
I'm afraid of being hurt, so I always tend to avoid.
Take it as if nothing really happen.
Cry and just get over it the next day.

ENLIGHTENED!

P.S: (Sorry Ryan that i'm using your picture and pondering.
But HEY! I'm the photographer so =p.
I'm still using your photo!)

But as the end of 2009 approach, I kept thinking to myself.
It's time to put an end to my misery.
Why live my life so miserably while the one antagonizing me live happily and enjoy torturing me in my life daily.
Why don't I just fight back in a demure manner and keep her mouth shut.
My mind was swirling with such intense thoughts on how to fire her back when 2010 arrives.
So I've decided, a new year resolution that I really want to stick to.

Firstly, don't admit defeat anymore without a fight!
Secondly, stop crying like a stupid wimp. I used to be so nonchalant about such things. DRATS!
Thirdly, study hard and grad with high grads to shut that bitch mouth.
Fourthly, GO TO POLY! My biggest aim now.
Last but not least, live happily everyday, don't let the tears drop anymore unless someone close to me died.

So there, TO HELL WITH 2009! I'm leading a new life.
A not lazy me! But someone with LIFE!
SO 2010! HERE I COME.
I'm so sticking to my resolution.
Hope I won't break any. BOO TO LOSERS.


It's something called love that we stood by each other.
Thank you for tolerating me.
My temper wasn't the best.
And you still stood by me.
Tolerating me. Bets that we made.
We broke it. Cause I know I can't leave you.
And you know you can't leave me too.
Those bets that we made were OMFG childish.
What were we thinking back then?
Agreeing to such stupid bets of if I can't achieve it and we will break up.
STUPID TO THE MAX!
Now we're all grown up and sensible. =)
No more stupid bets.
Sorry for the past arguments.
The unhappiness that I've created.
The insecure that I felt and tormented you.
I just want to be by your side 24/7.
I can't imagine a day without you by my side.
Baby, thank you so much.
Thank you for making me smile like an idiot again.
2010, a new year, we will be stronger than ever.
Here we come! Throw those obstacles over.
We can subdue it. ;)
Right Baby?

Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D