<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Friday, March 12, 2010 ' 3:15 PM Y



It's been quite some time since I've blogged.
Many things have happened in the past few weeks or since last mth.
Obstacles overcome and this post is dedicated to you,
Jeff Chua Yu Zhang

♥.

I remembered when we first met was through friendster?
But oh well, it was Cheryl who added him first.
Hahaha.. She's interested in him.
He's well as you all know, interested in me. With my super thick foundation.
He told me when he first saw me was seriously love at first sight.
How cute could he get? Cause i've never experience such things before.
When I was down and terrified I rmb-ed he would call and console me.
Assuring me that nothing can't be solved. Trying to pacify the lonely feeling i felt.
When I was sick, he cooked porridge and gave it to me.
Although it taste a little weird. =S
He turned up at my doorsteps and I was totally bare-faced!
Dark circles, pimples, hair up like an auntie, wearing tooty specs.
Yes name all the unglam things while you're home.
Amazingly, he still loves me. Not like other guys out there who look at external.
I know my decision to break up with you was harsh.
Maybe like what you said, yes! I'm jealous TTM!
And anger might be at the top of my head.
The stinging in my heart was burning. And i outburst.
But when you turn up at my doorsteps unexpectedly!

Surprised and astonished I was! definitely.

Sincerely explaining everything to me that things aren't what it seemed.

Telling my everything, pouring your heat out.( We talked for 3hrs! )

Looking at his teary eyes i felt remorseful cause he took all the blame to himself.

Without blaming me at all for breaking up!
And told me that he actually agreed to the breakup initially was because...
He kept wondering is this the caring and emotional Denise that he first knew?
He said if I could be so cold and heartless and not shed a tear for him, why should he hang on?
But for the past 2 days, wherever he went. My shadow was there.
Even in his own house, every corner of it. My shadow was there.
Just the bus stop alone made him felt so sad.
He remembered how we used to go school together.
Meet up for suppers, late movie dates and etc. Everything about us lingers around him.
Even when he was on the way to my place.
The first time when he accompanied me to view the flat.
At that time when we went to view, it was 9+p.m! Super late.
Cause we still had to find our way.
And the times we spent together was actually fun, just that.
Both of us have forgotten about each others good traits.
So much till we only see each others bad points, picking on each other.

I'm part to blame too, for not listening, for being so rash.

I'm so sorry baby. I can feel your sincerity now, i can feel the bond.

And as we teared together, we hugged each other so tightly.

I won't let you go and so do you.

We will stick together till marriage, my Jeff Chua Yu Zhang. I ♥ you. =)

Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D