<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Friday, March 26, 2010 ' 11:53 AM Y




Was over at Baby's place last night.
Went to find him in at late noon and was watching little big soldier.
Have not watch finish thou, cause we both gotta rush out.
I went to TSC to meet yp with Suman and discuss stuff.
While he went to rush for his SYM mtg.
Suman passed me Korean biscuits and UDON~
Gonna eat it for dinner ltr. MUAHAHAHA!
Met up again at 10+ at Bugis to go eat DESSERT!
Oh well.. I never took any pictures.
Sleepy and lazy. HAHAHA!
But I had Australian Papaya boiled in fresh milk..
Well.. Taste normal? HA~ But thanks Baby for the treat.
Slurps slurps~
Home-d at midnight. As I had no bus back anymore.
Crashed at Baby's place. HIAK HIAK~
The familiar feeling when I first stayed over at his house.
Playing like a fool on the bed like we were a kid.
We were tickling each other.
Well which he made me cry cause he accidentally kicked me at some parts. T.T
So ended up he had to sayang me to stop crying for 5mins i think.
Hugged and went to bed.
But he told me that I snored real loud last night!
Hahaha.. Been super super long since I snored.
I must be really tired out due to not enough of rest the past few weeks too.
Imagine sleeping only in the morning at 6+am.
My body clock always goes haywire when i'm having breaks.
This is bad, time to change it to normal clock girl.
OH! Next time I won't wear tshirt, shorts and slipper out unless it's near my house.
Cause... His mummy say like this wear 'bu hao kan'.
Not presentable. HEHE~ Noted auntie~
Will wear nice nice go out le.
Now i'm home. And i'm gonna head to bed!
Nights.

I love my @lengzai. =)))

Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D