<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Saturday, May 22, 2010 ' 11:14 AM Y




2 fags in the making.
HA!
Same ip add.
But I know there are 2 of them.
Namely Jasmine Loo the fatty cause I called her fat.
HEY! Cause she laughed at my friends misery.
Yeah. You this fatty got a perfect family.
SO WHAT?
But you're fat and spoiled and got no integrity.
No wonder you don't have much friends.
TSK! Soon you won't be able to walk.
Cause your body might get stuck to your bed.
And hey! Your eyes are beady beady.
UGLY!
Anyone wanna see her photo?
HERE!
At least my eyes are not that small.
And I dont need to edit my photos to get clear smooth skin.
I don't have double chin.
Lastly, I'M NOT FAT AT ALL!
HAHAHAHA!
Hey another fact for you, you can't model! TOO FAT!
And your korean idol. See you I think they will be like major turn off. LOL!
The sight of you alone makes someone want to give you a punch in the face.
And hey! I swear if I see you outside.
That punch would definitely come true.
The sight of your disgusting face irks me.
And you might never ever ever have a soul mate.
Hey! At least I got mine and my Baby's perfect.
So to hell with ya both!
LOSERS!
Such a joke.

EDITED: 23 May 2010
*photos removed due to her face making my com crank*
No, i'm joking. It haven crank.
But hey, to jasmine friend. I'm not referring to you. =B
and HEY JASMINE! you saying i'm ugly? OH WAIT WAIT WAIT.
Sound familiar. KEKE!
Plus if i'm ugly, I won't be having people looking at me and trying to talk to me on the streets.
Wanting to know me. Have you ever had such experiences?
OH! NO? TOO BAD! You dont appeal to them. BYE!
HEY I BANNED YOU AND YOUR FAGGOT FRIENDS FROM MY TAGBOARD!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D