<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Monday, June 28, 2010 ' 8:29 PM Y



Bad start.
Day 3 - Letter to Poly Friend(s).

It all start with a hi, and end with a bye.

Dearest 1H04,

I'm sorry for the commotion that happen today. I never wanted it to happen. We tried to persuade the teacher, but he wouldn' get it in. It's like he changed into a furious monster and said NO. I gave them 5 minutes and it's up. I felt bad, having to separate the group. Especially those who have had their FILA done. I'm really regretful. Maybe this is poly life. Maybe some people might hate me. Thinking why did this damn girl came into our class and cause so much commotion. I'm sorry. I know i'm out of place. I'm not a graduate from 'o' levels like you girls. I don't even remember all the damn emaths formula. I wasn't good at my science nor geography, needless to say history. And it doesn't mean that cause I managed to get into TP's HTM course after graduating from ITE means i'm smart. No. I was never a brilliant star from the start. If you guys think I was one. Think highly of me, and when you all see my grades and start to shun me, thinking that I will cause you all to flunk in the projects. I'm sorry to say so. I go all out for our projects till I got no time to study at all for the exam. And yes! Dian is seldom at school, but still, we all should not give up on her just because of this right? When I first came to school, I thought, this class was perfect. They're friendly, there won't be politics. I guess I said it too fast. After today's awkward incident, I doubt there won't be any politics. I'm also rly rly grateful to Yong Qin today for being such a gentleman and sacrificing his 'life'. Thank you for wanting to help solve the situation by agreeing to join our grp, although teacher still split all of us up. But i'm really grateful to you, you made me, xy and siti felt relieve. But I guess afterall, it's human nature to stand at where they are then to start from scratch right? Won't blame anyone. Cause i'm taking this whole incident on myself. For being so unproductive. Reflections daily is what I need now. All criticism is welcome about me. It's through critics that I get to grow up, to realize my mistakes and to reflect. You are all a part of my life that helps me to grow. Thk you so much 1H04.
Till our loads are lessen, and our woes are gone.
Your last minute classmate,
Denise

Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D