<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Saturday, June 26, 2010 ' 6:24 PM Y



Decided to do this along with my babe Diana.
Day 1 - Letter to Parents(s).

Even thou you are not here.

Dearest father & mummy,

Life was a mess when mummy was gone. We were left alone at home. With no one guiding us, no one teaching us. My whole life came crashing down when all this unbearable pain came a toil over me. I even attempted suicide. Dad remarried, keeps going overseas. When I was young. I got so jealous over all my classmates who had a perfect family. But when I gradually grow up, with not much concern, skipping school, drinking & smoking. All this just to get my dad's attention, to get him to notice me and not his new-found wife. I miss daddy's gentleness whom used to teach me in my studies. To bring me out to badminton, to bring me out to eat and even his cooking. Yes, my dad cooks! But he's just too busy with his new life. 'She' once said that i'm disrupting her family caused I was staying with them. It hurts alot. All I can do was cry and feel so helpless. I was really useless back then, I won't deny. Been living alone for 3years now. But throughout all this process, I've learn alot. I want to thank both my parents, cause by going through all this ordeal, it's when I get to know life day by day, mature month by month, and appreciate what I have now year by year. Mummy, don't worry about me. I'm doing fine, and i'm so sorry that you believe in me, my grades were perfect till you left. I know i'm not stupid, I just pretended to be. But by pretending, I have gradually become stupid without realizing it due to not using my brains much. But mummy, I just want to tell you, i'm in Poly now studying HTM, Yr 1. Don't worry, I won't give up so easily this time. I will overcome all obstacles no matter what. IMY and daddy. I miss jie(s) too. I miss those happy times, but nothing could turn back time.

Can you hear me?
Your daughter,
Denise

Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D