<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Tuesday, July 20, 2010 ' 11:10 PM Y



Too lazy to put blockquote.
Day 7 - Letter to everyone.

I still remember the first day I got to school, (SH)you sat beside me.
I was happy, cause i'm super anti-social.
If you had not come up to sit beside me, I would not have open up.
I would not have got to know the class better.
For this, I want to thank you very much for that.
Thank you for opening the lock in my heart.
But still, I fear of the class as many people say, there will be ALOT of politics in class.
I look and I see, the class seems fine. Doubt anything will happen to us.
But I was wrong. Some are still conceal in a mask which I don't know who, but i'm super sensitive to people's face expression and emotions and actions.
I can read you all.
Some don't dare to voice out what they really want to say to others.
Afraid of hurting, afraid of this and that.
Who isn't afraid? I'm afraid of hurting others too.
But I rather let them know the truth, than keep it in my heart.
Writing a letter is also fine to tell the other how you feel.
I guess. That's when it's hard to open your mouth.
I don't know. I thought this class was perfect.
But now.. I think i'm really shutting myself down literally.
All this shit is happening. & I don't know what's going on.
Projects are killer I can say.
A beautiful friendship blooming, yet destroy cause of it.
I guess from the start. What my eyes saw are not what my heart felt.
This class.. It might be just so fake.
I was hoping, hoping to see true friends in this school by sacrificing not working this month.
I can't survive without working for a job, but I also don't want to disappoint my teammates.
I want to be able to rush all deadlines given so that no one will be drag down.
I don't know. This tears, they can't seem to stop today.
I guess i'm at my limits.
I may be a joyful girl, but today. I feel the worst.
What are friends if they can't open up to each other?
I want happy ending between our clique.
I don't want each other to feel so awkward together.
I don't like it.
I DON'T! I like peace.
But why?!
I want to isolate myself so badly.
From everyone.

Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D