<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Wednesday, August 18, 2010 ' 12:48 AM Y



I lost control..
You will never hear my pain or see me crying anymore.
I will be strong.
& slowly. I will forget.
Love is just an option.
I don't really need it that much.
I'm relying on you too much.
Over-possessive much?
I guess.
A halt to it. I'm tired.
Love shouldn't be this tiring.
Worried about him not having enough rest.
Worried that he's spending too much.
Worried that he's having so much fun and ignore me the whole day.
Worried about his studies as he's working so much.
Wondering will he get my hint?
But I guess, he gets none.
I'm always making a ruckus out of small things.
But don't you know it's the small things that matters the most.
Flashbacks of the past & I look at the present.
You've changed.
Less caring, less attentive & less sticky to me.
You might say i'm the same.
No difference. But really. Am I not caring to you?
I want half day. Meaning 12 hrs, not any lesser.
& when i say i want 12hrs, it means I want more than 12.
Even wish to stick to you throughout.
Every sec, min, hour, day, months, years, decades.
When you told me you don't mind me being sticky.
I went ahead. But I lost control.
You couldn't accept me now.
I couldn't accept the way I am now.
I'm going back to the days where.
I don't really bother about you.
Sorry boy. I just love you too much.
Sorry for being too demanding.
I lost control of myself.
I will never be perfect as your that perfect ex gf.
I guess I wasn't caring enough, big-hearted enough or demure.
Sorry. Sorry. So sorry.

One day, I might just let go.
It hurts too much to be in a r/s.

Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D