<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=pub-3324662124667174 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16786634?origin\x3dhttp://piggyliciousme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> & Simplicity ♥
x Disclaimer

Take Note ♥

Best Viewed in Google Chrome
♥Find me on
Denise FattyThighs

Create Your Badge

A letter a day to 30 different people.
30 Letters


.Saturday, August 14, 2010 ' 6:03 PM Y




Last night was supposed to be a celebration.
But it turn out to be a major turn off.
HELLO MISSY! Yes, I don't know you.
But you made a whole bunch of humans stranded at the bus stop waiting for you.
Freaking 2 hours.
What were you doing?
Shopping! FUCK YOU!
You ruin the mood & wasted our time.
Stare stare stare.
Please grow up. Stop acting like an OLD AH LIAN!
You're freaking 19. Grow up. PFFT.

Oh btw, her name is Yuan xing.
http://www.facebook.com/flaming.michiyo#!/profile.php?id=1539628560
Quite chio la. Guys want hong her can hong. Makeup super thick only.
One slap got my hand mark.
But she only wants rich, handsome and have a future type of guys.
Meaning at least a University graduate. AHEM!
Yes, materialistic much? HA! That's her to me on first impression.
Deal with it Bitch.
Bitch: "Why are you all bringing bagpacks?"
Like hello~ So you saying go club die also must wear heels and carry handbags plus mini dress?
Get a life. Or maybe you lack some juice in your brain to fully process this world style.
I can don a mini dress and high heels like you too.
But I choose not to. I'm there to relax and enjoy myself.
Not there to fish for guys.
But the sight of you and your meek friends giving me the "Manhattan" check out eyes.
God, felt like taking something to tape your eyes or maybe even worse.
Kept my cool thou.
I close an eye. Oh. & one of your bimbotic gfs.
Her bag is fugly & by using her bag to whack my arms is sooo.. Child-like!

Oh and not to mention another guy.
BRYAN! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=732157802
He's well... One word: Fag.
If you dislike what I said, say it straight to my face.
I don't need you gossiping behind my back.
So what if I'm only a year older than you?
I bet I played more than you do now.
I clubbed when i'm 15. & psst.. I don't go underage or mixed age party. =)
I'm just saying it's silly to celebrate birthdays in club.
And I'm not taking back what I said.
& you know what? I dislike you too fag.

I feel like dissing the birthday boy too.
It's his birthday today.
Ah heck care.
Just some advice
If you want to plan a birthday party at clubs.
Please manage your time properly.
When I was your age! I planned my 18th birthday in a club too.
Like you! But at least I prepare something called guest list & a table and many seats for my friends to sit down. Drink, play, dance at one spot.
& most importantly, they don't have to queue!
They're happy, i'm happy.
I don't mind queuing cause i'm ok with it.
But.. It's the waiting for that miss bitchy girl to go shopping for 2 hrs.
You even asked me to FLY OVER TO THE BUS STOP ASAP!
& I waited and waited. Patience do run ok.
2 hrs. Go zouk, still need queue! Sorry. Mood ruin.
Plus you guys keep loitering around after alighting the bus.
Trying to get a girl to bring us all in for free by opening alcohol.
I mean like, if you got no money, dont go club.
Stop using people. You're a guy please. As of officially today.
SHEESH!

*Sidenote
Thanks shaun SISTER for teaching me econs last night. XD Great tutor! But there's more econs to come. =( MPS MPC MPS MPC.

Labels:


You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥



,


N Site Master

This is me ♥


'9thApril1991 ツ
Life is like a bomb that might explode any moment. :D

N Adverts

Click on Em' ♥



Powered by


N Run away


N Music Spinning

Listen up YO ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

N Credits

Arigatou ♥

Designer : blen-ded.notes♥
Layouts : Edited from the codings (:
Codings : Createblog & Dynamicdrive
Images : Paint , devianart & dafont
Others : Imeem & Scribbleland :D